PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
All prices are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). Payments are to be made in two (2) parts. Please forward the payment receipts when you have completed the transactions so the payments can be confirmed. Please bring a copy of the receipts with you.
Payment for Personal Services Package
- The full amount for your personal services package which includes your hotel stay (room & breakfast only), airport transfers, local transfers to the clinic and optional concierge services, must be paid directly to Fabulous Flying Birds at the time of booking
- Payment is made through an international money transfer
- All bank charges will be borne by the sender
Payment for Surgery, Procedures & Treatments
- The full amount for your surgery, procedure or treatment must be paid in advance directly to the surgeon or specialist performing your procedures
- Payment may be made by cash or credit card
- For cosmetic surgery patients, a 20% deposit must be paid at the time of booking and the balance paid prior to surgery
- The exact amount will not be known until your scheduled consultation with the surgeon
- Bank transfers must clear at least five (5) working days in advance of your surgery date
International Money Transfer
Transferring money overseas can be expensive. Please check with your bank regarding transfer fees. The sending and receiving banks will charge bank fees. All bank fees are to be paid by the sender. The money should be transferred in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). This transaction may take up to five (5) working days. Please check on exchange rates on this link https://www.google.com/finance/converter
You may use a foreign exchange service such as OzForex who offer better rates than banks. Please check details on exchange rates, fees and charges and the OzForex Prepaid Travel Card on this link http://www.ozforex.com.au/
The bank will use a daily foreign currency conversion rate. It is recommended that you advise your bank that you will be travelling and that you will be using your credit card to pay for your surgery and other expenses. There can be issues with the bank stopping the card on suspected fraud reasons or that you have reached your limit. This problem could cause a delay or cancellation of your scheduled appointments.